One of my neighbors found this on the side of the road, then she gave it to another neighbor, and then I saw it sitting in her garage and asked if she was doing anything with it and she said no, so she and I wheeled it next door to our house. It was actually easier than I thought. It helped that the couch was already in good shape. The fabric that I bought was thick enough that I just covered the existing fabric. I stretched it and used a staple gun to attach it. Then I did some piping around the bottom and the cushions. It was the first time I did piping. I think the piping around the bottom worked better. Then I used fabric glue and that black ribbon like stuff to cover all of the staples. Danny thinks I should do this and then sell the work on craig's list... but I just want to keep everything.