top picks: iphone apps
1. Instagram: It's a camera app with different filters so that you can edit your picture and then upload it so that it can be shared with friends. I soon realized that all of the pictures are automatically uploaded so it drains your data plan. Since my plan isn't unlimited... I can't go crazy with Instagram pictures. Unless I am on a wireless network, so at home I go crazy taking pictures.
2. Touch Mouse: It allows you to use your phone as a remote control for your mac. It's perfect because we watch most of our shows on our computer, then I don't have to get up to adjust the volume or change shows.
3. Map my fitness: I use it for my running and Danny uses it when he rides his bike. It maps your run and clocks your speed and distance. It keeps a log of all of your workouts.
4. 8mm video camera: It allows you to take videos with some cool vintage fliters. Just a fun little thing to play with to make your video taking more interesting.
5. Yelp: We use this all the time when we are travelling and looking for some place to eat. It can look up just about anything you are looking for and uses your phones gps to locate things nearest to you.
6. Camera +: This is my favorite picture app lately. It has so many filters and options to edit your pictures. It also allows you to crop, adjust, or add a border to your picture. It also has a zoom which I like. The only problem is now I can't just take a picture, I have to sit there and edit it because it's so fun.
7. Find my iphone: This uses the gps in your phone and allows you to locate your phone using your computer, if you loose it or someone steals it. Danny and I have each other's phones programed in to our phones, so I can use this app to locate Danny... kind of stalker-ish but when I was wondering if he was still at work, I just found where his phone was. And sometimes when I am running he will look to see where I am to see if I'm on my way home. It also lets you lock your phone in case it is stolen.