So far I am loving February's Birchbox.
1. Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy. It's an oil-free complexion perfecter that smooths and balances. I liked it but didn't notice any major differences between that and my normal foundation.
2. OPI Sheer Tints Top Coat. I love OPI nail polish and this is the Be Magentale top coat. It's perfect for adding some tint to a base coat nail color or simply use it by itself.
3. Benefit Cosmetics FakeUp. This is a hydrating under eye concealer and moisturizer combo. Oh I love this! It goes on so smooth and just feels like I am moisturizing under my eyes-It's wonderful!
4. Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner. This cream minimizes pores and absorbs oil and leaves a matte finish. I am obsessed with this! It feels like silk when you rub it on your face. And it leaves your skin looking so smooth. L O V E it!
5. Agave Healing Oil Treatment. This is a lightweight oil that uses agave to hydrate and protect your hair. This oil is so great and smells divine! It completely smooths out my sometimes frizzy hair and makes it shiny and silky.
For more information on Birchbox go here.