Hello and welcome to this week's link party! Are you all ready for Halloween? I love this time of year and look forward to trick or treating with the kids. Check out the features I chose from last week's party-some Halloween crafts and some yummy recipes:Chalkboard Halloween Printables from Clean & Scentsible
Scarecrow Treat Bags from The Country Chic Cottage via Do More for Less
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake from The Gold Lining Girl
White Bean Butternut Squash Chili from Honey & Birch
Taco Stuffed Potatoes from Sweet C's Designs
This is a weekly link party for crafts, recipes or DIY projects that YOU made. It goes live every Tuesday at 6am EST and ends Saturday at 6am EST. Before linking up, please do the following:
Link Party Rules:
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don't advertise giveaways, link parties or shops
3. Link back to my blog, or grab a button and put it anywhere on your blog or post to share the love (link above)
4. Make sure to check out at least two other links before leaving
5. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, proper accreditation will always be given with a link back to your post
This link party is for crafts, recipes or diy projects that YOU made.
So go ahead and SHARE IT!
[inlinkz_linkup id=576002 mode=1]