Hello and welcome to this week's link party! I feel like winter finally hit us here in Chicago and boy is it chilly! Seeing the snow outside makes me just want to sit inside and clean all day! :) Thanks for linking up! Here are some of my favorites from last week:DIY Rustic Calendar Stand from Lemon Thistle
Light Fixture Hack from The Logbook
DIY Wood Planter Box from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Dining Room Makeover Reveal from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
Cranberry Gorgonzola Tart from Cooking on the Front Burner
Pina Colada Smoothie from Delightful E Made
Link Party Rules:
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don't advertise giveaways, link parties or shops
3. Link back to my blog, or grab a button and put it anywhere on your blog or post to share the love (link above)
4. Make sure to check out at least two other links before leaving
5. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, proper accreditation will always be given with a link back to your post
This link party is for crafts, recipes or diy projects that YOU made.
So go ahead and SHARE IT!
If you would like to set a link up on your website or blog, go HERE
[inlinkz_linkup id=598239 mode=1]