How To Decorate For Spring
Spring is my second favorite time of year to decorate-my first is definitely Christmas. But when the warmer weather comes, I just want to fill my house with fresh blooms and greens. I have included some tips for simple ways you can "spring-ify" your home.
T I P S F O R D E C O R A T I N G F O R S P R I N G
1. Decorate with flowers. Nothing says springtime better than some flowers. Keep the colors of flowers semi neutral, the more crazy the colors are, the more artificial they look. You can use dried, fresh, or fake flowers to decorate with.
2. Add greenery, again dried, fresh or fake greenery will work. I love using boxwood wreaths. It adds a freshness to the room and helps bring the outside in.
3. Change up your pillows and throws. In the spring you can get away with more vibrant colors, like coral, chartreuse, turquoise, aqua.
4. Use garden pots inside. There are so many cute garden pots and plants. They look cute outside on a porch or in a yard, but they can also look really good inside your home.
5. Keep things light and airy. Springtime to me means breezy airy and light. The best way to achieve that is by using whites and creams. You can accent with brighter pops of color, but keep the main undertone light and airy.