Hello and welcome to this week's link party! It's already March woot woot! I've managed to make it this far in the winter without even complaining about how cold it is-mostly because it's been such a mild winter :) Spring is just around the corner! Can't wait to see what you've been working on. Here are some features from last week's party:Fireplace Makeover from The Painted Hinge
DIY Grey Accent Wall from 24 Cottonwood Lane
St. Patrick's Day Garland from The Happy Scraps
Maple Bacon Cake Pops from Moms Messy Miracles
Link Party Rules:
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don't advertise giveaways, link parties or shops
3. Link back to my blog, or grab a button and put it anywhere on your blog or post to share the love (link above)
4. Make sure to check out at least two other links before leaving
5. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, proper accreditation will always be given with a link back to your post
This link party is for crafts, recipes or diy projects that YOU made.
So go ahead and SHARE IT!
If you would like to set a link up on your website or blog, go HERE
[inlinkz_linkup id=612411 mode=1]