Share It Link Party #232
Hello and welcome to this week's link party! Summer is over :( I'm so sad but my to do list has been growing for three months so finally I will start tackling some of these things. Are you excited for school or sad to see the kids go? All of my kids are in school this year for the first time I don't know if I should cheer or cry!
Here are some of my favorites from last week's party:
Link Party Rules:
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don't advertise giveaways, link parties or shops
3. Make sure to check out at least two other links before leaving
4. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, proper accreditation will always be given with a link back to your post
5. Follow Colors + Craft through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter
This link party is for crafts, recipes or DIY projects that YOU made.
So go ahead and SHARE IT!
If you would like to set a link up on your website or blog, go HERE