Share It Link Party #276
Hello and welcome to this week's link party! The summer has flown by so far for me! I babysat my nieces for ten days while their parents were on vacation out of the country. Then I went to girl's camp for a week with some teenagers from my church. Then I had family in town for my son's birthday and baptism. Phew! Now I need a nap haha!
Here are a few features from last week's link party:
Link Party Rules:
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don't advertise giveaways, link parties or shops
3. Make sure to check out at least two other links before leaving
4. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, proper accreditation will always be given with a link back to your post
5. Follow Colors + Craft through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest orTwitter
This link party is for crafts, recipes or diy projects that YOU made.
So go ahead and SHARE IT!
If you would like to set a link up on your website or blog, go HERE