Share It Link Party #287
Hello and welcome to this week's link party! I'm sad to say that this will be my last link party :( It has been a few years since I started and I've loved getting great ideas from all your link ups. I still plan to post occasionally on my blog but have cut back a lot because I am increasingly busy with other things. I totally thought that since my kids were all in school I would have loads of time to blog, boy was I wrong! I have instead just filled my life with other things. I go to the gym for at least an hour or two each day and am the vice president of my kids PTO board and stay busy with that along with two other school events that I chair. I also teach art classes every month for two of my kids classrooms. I am loving being able to be so involved with my kid's school. I will still be doing projects around the house and will make sure to post those projects here. Thanks so much for linking up over the years!
Here are some favorites from last week's link party:
Link Party Rules:
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don't advertise giveaways, link parties or shops
3. Make sure to check out at least two other links before leaving
4. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, proper accreditation will always be given with a link back to your post
5. Follow Colors + Craft through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest orTwitter
This link party is for crafts, recipes or diy projects that YOU made.
So go ahead and SHARE IT!
If you would like to set a link up on your website or blog, go HERE